About the event
New Civil Engineer is delighted to bring you the Future of Water virtual event, in association with Polypipe. Join us on 7 September from 1pm, to explore the impact of the 2020 Sewerage Sector Guidance and the implications for water companies, developers, flood risk managers and engineers.
Whether you are a local council looking at surface water management strategies, an engineer seeking to discover what the guidance means for project designs or a developer needing to pinpoint the implications for you, this is an event you won’t want to miss.
Taking place 18 months on from the launch of the guidance, join us to discuss and learn how water companies are applying the new guidance and the impact this has on new developments and flood projects. The event will share best practice and help you use the guidance to the highest standard.
By joining our virtual event you will benefit from:
- Updates on the application from each water company in England with insight into the challenges of the guidance
- Best practice drawn from projects and water companies successfully implementing it
- Discussion on the role the wider industry needs to play in its roll out
- Networking with key figures from water companies, developers and the whole water management sector
- Interactive breakout sessions to enable you to engage virtually with your peers
- Access to additional content on demand, post event
Over the half day you will hear directly from major industry figures, can pose your questions during live Q&A sessions and connect with fellow attendees before and during the event. This event is also interactive with multiple breakout rooms, where you can hear from and engage with key figures in water companies on how they have responded to the guidance in their area. Join us from 13h00 to 17h00 on 7 September. Register today.
Who will attend:
And many more.